u plan-etary magic: nervous wreck. umm... such a fool

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

nervous wreck. umm... such a fool

i was a completely nervous wreck today...
but u know life goes on
sometimes u wonder and think if there's a way to live it over
u can't tempt fate however
whatever will be will be....

when i just want this one thing for myself
and willing to forsake and give up so many others
u wish God would make it happen.
u just wish it would.

u always wonder whether u make the right decision
and we're all taught about wisdom and all
and u think how much u wish u could just follow ur feelings instead, and be true not only to urself...
but to ur heart and soul.

its a dillemma.
my heart cries out...
yet now my mind plays with me....
my feelings are true.

such a fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home