u plan-etary magic: scented

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, February 27, 2006

scented


guess who!

ya. haha happy birthday to cheri soon.

anyway ya i had a wonderful birthday thanks to all the different people and their company....

got some really nice presents as well ....
esp those that are handmade
or those with that little personal touch added to them.....


Camp committee has started up. i hope we find a good theme.
Continental Singers has started, i'm happy with it.. looking good and well planned.

my friends told me something today about what they thought about something...
sounds so secretive right. yeah its meant to be.
haha but anyway it made me happy.

for a guy though, i realise i need tonnes of assurances.
taking that step forward is kinda hard.

"I left my heart... in San Francisco"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home