u plan-etary magic: its another day in paradise.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, May 08, 2006

its another day in paradise.

well... moving on with life =)
yup.. hey i'm really moving on. i'm slowly moving e pieces of the puzzle to form another picture.
so things will definitely change, not just for me, but perhaps for everyone that i know...
i don't like change, i definitely don't. well but anyway...
all of u that mean something to me, that won't change.
God has put u all as significant people in my life... and u all each have ur own special meaning to me... i'm seriously beginning to doubt my philosophies in life with regards to that.
somehow i believe that i'm probably much better off just moving on all the time.
but there's something within me that tells me to cling on to all that i have and treasure it till the very last days. its just like faith. just like religion.
i don't get much more honest with what i feel or think.... what u see here is really what i am.
i think it opens that little bit of vunerability in me to the world. not a very gd thing to do. but well its the way i live my life. i really don't know but.. i just hope i'm doing it right.
i hope every choice i make in my life is the right one, whether things turn out right or wrong. as long as it is right in God's eyes, or something really essential to the plan he has for me.
i wonder though, what character each and every single person i know plays in my life...
like in e movies, e person that sacrifices himself for me, the person that betrays me, the person pulls me to safety, or.... well yeah. i really wonder about that. and when it all has passed, one day i'll look back and all of it and tell myself.. "God, you had me there!". nah just kidding it'll prob be... "i realise now how it was all meant to be"

and wow. shopping list. someone act gave me so many details just for one small lip gloss thing.
C.O. Bigelow Apothecary @ Jeffrey New York
449 W. 14th St.
New York NY 10014( near 10th ave)

@ 414 Avenue of the Americas, NYC

Item : Mentha Lip Shine /
Breath Freshener no. 502 (product code BMEN)

Px : USD 7.50
i already feel like an online ebay store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home