u plan-etary magic: obviously!

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, May 05, 2006

obviously!

obviously i'm thinking too much.. my mind is in a whirl.. certain thoughts keep popping up and never seem to leave... it tires me out so much that i just want to sleep so i could stop! but obviously i can't! its like a neurological problem... but it probably makes me unreasonably smart as well, as i keep building on the endless amounts of neurones i already have... i feel the synapses close in on each other every time these thinking spells occur. i guess, writing my journal, writing this blog really helps to ease to pain and the stress its causing on my brain. already i feel it hurting...and i pray and pray that it would stop! but will it ever?

hours later...
it can't! it just won't stop!!! sigh...

i realise.. i keep too many things within me.. 0% output does take its toll... no wonder i always think i'm putting on weight. where is my SINK! i need a brain drain.

-back to normal-
yet i love the enjoyment of being introverted... it really gives me something more, an inner peace that i'll always have... something that keeps me calm and stable always. that makes me deeper than i actually am, that gives me refuge... even though it comes with hurt/pain, struggles, ups and downs, and a lone ranger's battle with all his inner demons... but i still thank God i am one. =) i so very believe true love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home