u plan-etary magic: i miss people.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i miss people.

i really miss the company i had during the chiangmai trip.
now everyone is back in school. well while i'm out of it.
its just how i find myself coping hard with change once again.
its just like how those thai ladyboys change....
they go through so much just to turn them into a girl.....
would they wanna change back into a guy?
i went to chiangmai. while we miss home. and are glad to finally be home,
things are just not the same here, in this bustling city we call Singapore
sentimental me....
i really don't know why... i really don't know why.

i just went back to camp to collect my IC and my Certification of Service..
for me... i found myself so attached to them whilst in the process of leaving.
but when i went back, everyone seemed to forget me for who i am.
except for Jerome perhaps.... another sentimental guy like me.
its a shame.... in the lack of sentimentality in Singapore today.
is there any hope of me getting something i'll never have to let go?
i need that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home