u plan-etary magic: not much pt?

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, May 07, 2006

not much pt?

today was AGM in my church.. yup AGM, where every member should turn up in my opinion..
well think half the people turned up late. cos i don't think i saw them coming in.
2ndly... i got a feeling, 1/3 of them didn't turn up anyway.
messaged a very gd friend of mine to ask if she was coming... apparently not. not much pt? well...
so now coming to church has not much pt.
so when does it have meaning then? when all your friends come?
i really don't know what people think these days.
i'm probably nitpicking again...

many other positives to look at though...
i had a really good chat with cheri. just sat there...like yeah.. discussing our lives, talking about the future, our dreams... how we wished life would be, and how life was.. getting advice from one another on how we should do things as we grow up... well...yeah...
u'll wonder if talking about these kinda things really build u up as a person... and i guess the godly views that we both share really warm up each other...
she really encouraged me today.. =) she wished me all e best... and she hoped that i'd receive the best too. that means a lot to me.... affirmation of my life....

on another note. i find myself increasingly cold..

and on another... i was wondering why i seem to view a person that almost every other person thinks as like one of the best girls (in terms of what they would wanna be like / the girl that guys notice first) with quite an amount of disdain. i'm weird? probably. just different in the way i look at people i guess.. u share that same view?? not that i'm judging! cos the bible says we shouldn't judge. i just wondering why i don't feel that same way. it really is my problem.
can i shut my eyes? and switch off my mind?

oh anyway Tim said he really liked the present i gave him =) so happy i chose the right thing.

on a last note... i look at myself in the mirror... and i feel so flawed... as a creation of God.
but yet. at least i'm still living in the days where i can look at myself in the mirror... and really...
still see myself without too much disgust. on to better things? being a better person? we all strive for that. and pray hard for forgiveness.

and from a very famous song so close to my heart...
Whatever will be, will be... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home