u plan-etary magic: in my dream world..

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, May 26, 2006

in my dream world..

its 6am here.. and i'm really still dreaming....

so... in my dream world....
i have a house by the lake, with a small oar boat, a nicely hedged garden filled with roses and tulips. a balcony with wind.... 18 degrees celsius all year round with no rain and nice sun without the humidity.... i wake up at 6am... yawning, stretching, getting out of bed. my white silk bedsheets fall to the ground... my dogs, and my birds greet me with endless chatter... there's magic in the air. and i'm the ruler of it all... with me, my dearest friends and family; all in one house. we meet for breakfast in the courtyard... where children fill the halls with laughter and cheer. sparkling chandeliers light up the ceilings like stars in the sky. like a temple, there's a mystical aura about the place... and the walls are adorned with words of scripture from the bible.. at the front of the house... perhaps a stairway to God's kingdom. i have a river, a stream and a mountain flanking my home, with a waterfall, as majestic as that found in niagara, with the colors of the rainbow.... there's not a tinge of sadness, but only smiles. people don't feel tired, and its a community of love. what more can i ask for now? hmm..

i've got a home in wonderland! (God's kingdom)

well i guess i could ask for something more in this reality i now live in.
like... lemme think... -ponders-. hmm....
WOW! okay there is a lot. nvm.
i guess waking up at 6am.. i'm still half asleep. u dream but u don't think

and i feel kinda odd lately. i realise like i don't fit in with all my old friends.. thus making me drift from them. its not gd, cos i see photos of all of them together now, and i feel a bit left out. well i could join them cos well... they'll let me. but! haha.. i don't know...
they always say things happen for a reason right! ya haha.. likeeee........... hmm maybe cos they're all not christian.... so elitist. haha no my old friends all from my old school, haha smart, good looking (one of them used to be my kinda neighbour and now he's a model), haha etc. etc. etc... things should make more sense sometimes. its too profound. too abstract lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home