u plan-etary magic: shreveport. day 3

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

shreveport. day 3

oh well... despite all that goes on in my life...
perhaps there are still many bright moments....
somehow... admist all e darkness there is light...
there always is a balance somehow
i'm really enjoying my stay with my auntie in shreveport now...
she's really nice, and her entire house is low-fat.
like low fat ice cream, low fat peanut butter, low fat sausages, low fat ham, low fat juice, 100 % fruity jam (sweetened with fruit juice and pure fruits only), amazing isn't it..... no fried stuff if their house also. plus they love fruits just like me! its really healthy which i like. plus they go to gym every single day.
its really fun, relaxed. and there is a daily chatting session at about 9pm everyday.. on another note though
i ate some weird prawn called crawfish. its like baby lobster.. and i got my allergy coming back again....we think its some protein found in certain prawns. sigh anyway yeah everything puffed up... so i had a swollen face. took a picture of it as well. okay things are happy for now....
for me at least=)
everyone could be a little nicer, my dad, my mum. yes and things would be perfect..! haha.. thats not gonna happen though. we are all born in our own unique way with our own little imperfections.. well but that makes it interesting doesn't it...
i still miss home though, nothing much to do in Shreveport. my mum keeps shopping. she got like 2 huge bags of shopping that she couldn't even lift yesterday. who knows whats gonna happen today. -shudders-
haha.
yup! =) enjoy ur hols.. see u soon ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home