u plan-etary magic: 14th May

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, May 14, 2006

14th May

soo its 14th may right now. thanks for all those people who tag my board. its nice to see people that remember me even though i'm away....
well... pointer no.1 in life, always pray before u do anything.
yes pray tonnes.... well and of course u must definitely mean it...
well today was my brother's graduation.. and well it was almost spoilt. well not spoilt but ruined... i guess... yeahh... sometimes i really wonder why my dad has to do that.... ruining the mood of happiness.... well but it ended up okay.. cos God is watching over all of us. yeah... sigh. its quite sad to get scolded on ur graduation day. luckily my brother is quite a matured individual and he really handled it well... my dad always does things like this. =)
yes and i realised how optimistic i am in my family. w/ e exception of my dad (compared to my bro, sis and mum).. yet compared to everyone i know. they would probably label me as a pessimist... but i'm really quite happy actually... i guess, i just think that i should share e sorrows of the world...and the people around me.
anyway....
yes.. my brother... the only guy i really know that is really nice... well yeah way nicer than myself okay. i know i'm not that nice but yup. if there is anyone nicer than me, it'd be him. kudos to my big bro.... i guess.. he's set the standard for all my guy friends, and really... i havfen't really met anyone truly as nice. (perhaps u zong. i'm pretty impressed by u, cheers to vickie!) anyway.. yeah today was his graduation, n i'm writing a little bit more with the american slang now.
yup so watching the tonnes and tonnes of people that graduate and collect their certs. it really got me thinking... how everyone is so similar.. that there are so many people. and to me, they all had something in common with one another ( i don't really know what it is, but something just strikes me about them) ..... what was even more surprising to me, was that in all the Americans, i saw a nice smile. and compared to Singaporeans.... i realised perhaps how much happier/or just how much smilier they are.... haha.. really American rock. whats more. 90% of the girls actually look quite gd (they have one pretty feature at least), while about 30% of these 90% actually are pretty (have more than one pretty feature).... oh and yes.... Singapore is so competitive... and i really feel that, why do we need to be successful? why do we need to go to the best universities, and have the best honours... We are so success orientated..
anyway yeah i really miss home.. i really wish i could talk to u all back home... yeah =) i met my God brother here in the US though... that was great. going for a cookout soon!
yeah =)...
going to Buffalo/Niagara Falls next. then off to NYC. Wisconsin was great. i haven't bought any souvenirs because i believe most of u would like more well known cities' souvenirs like NYC and Washington.
i really really miss some of u..
haha but well... if i'm missing u now, it means u'll get something! cos i'll definitely buy something for ya! like.. earrings, lip gloss, etc. etc. etc.
sometimes i really wonder why i bother about somethings though... i wonder why... i decided to say a yes when i believed in a no.. and yet caring and hoping too much. but living without regrets.

=u don't hav be to be special to everyone, u just have to be special to me, and me to you, and that will bring some magic between the 2 of us=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home