u plan-etary magic: meaningful conversations

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, October 16, 2005

meaningful conversations

had really meaningful conversations with people today....
did a lot of meaningful things today too...
was really such a meaningful day.

been a long time since something like this happened.
and well.. i'm really happy.

like perhaps i am growing into something far greater than just who i was before.
i see potential in myself....
i have grown up into something far better than i ever was.
i'm reaching that new level in my life... that new level where so many things are destined for me, and there are no limits to my capabilities... the bar has been raised so much, and i can jump so much higher now...

i am blessed with the gifts and capabilities.
i have made the right choices in my life...
i do see my life having worth, meaning.
i have found my niche, my importance.
i have discovered what i'm destined to be..
and oh... it really is a successful one.

i have a part to play.
i am destined for something great.

but meaningful conversations, meaningful thoughts, i am very different from anyone else around. circumstances and other factors have moulded me into something so special. i am not self-centered. i do have my flaws, and many at that. but i am different, unique.... n perhaps. one day u'll see that in me... and u'll realise.... that knowing me.. will be something special in ur life, and special things will happen to you, for you. And it is not me, ultimately. It is God. every blessing i bring, is from God. yet every mistake i make, is me. but God will guide me through, and ultimately, i am for him. i am for his people, and his works. That is what i am about.
i am about God's ministry, and his Word. Treasure me. Treasure God. just as i treasure u. meaningful conversations, meaningful thoughts, i've been part of a meaningful experience in his meaningful plan for me....and God has shown meaningful me in a very meaningful way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home