u plan-etary magic: my last day of extra

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my last day of extra

my last day of extra was a wonderful one...
haha basically went to eat dinner, then after that, we just tidied up the notice board and was allowed to leave! can't believe it... but we still left at 715 nonetheless and we even offered to throw the rubbish after that cos we were so happy. Maybe it was our good attitude that we showed the last 4 days of extra...
oh well my friends have been telling me how the last post a while back was really raw, surprising, shocking and all.. but it was important. See n it shows i care about it!!! alot alot...! i care about how things are going; cos if i'm unhappy, things will not work out for me, or for my friendships as well! maybe i haven't felt that way in a very very long time, but... its kinda terrible when u see urself like getting into conflicts with someone u think very well off, that has tonnes of potential as a very good friend, is already a very very good friend, and has every likelihood of becoming one of your best friends around. i wasn't the only one getting hurt! think i hurt her along e way too. people say, "thats a very different side of u." yup i'm an expressive, outspoken, open, emotional, sensitive guy, that is really really nice if only u realise it. i'm sure some of u know that! but well... i always feel let down time and time again, till e right people actually come along, then my life gets better. the social stigmas around us... ...
anyway prayer always works. i prayed hard that night.... and things worked out.
i'm very happy i stuck to my this year's resolution really really really well... that how this year was a year of making friends and good friends at that. kinda really worked out well, now that i look back on it. well, everyone can make their choices in their lives....... some people just choose wrongly.... and there's nothing u can say about that.
well anyway there's a typhoon moving towards vietnam, pls pray for the people there, my dad is there too.. and it worries me. hope he's alright. i miss him going overseas so much.
kinda in my heck care mood once again, it always happens like this after a rainstorm kinda event. where after u care so much, u decide and think that you can stop worrying again because things are going to be alright for quite some time. i'm still concerned over a lot of things, but i can stop worrying about somethings right now. i feel happy in the world with my friends, my family, my friends' friends, with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Really God is so wonderful, so almighty, and like the bible says! cast all your cares upon him. i just pray now that all my friends will think about what God has done in my life.... maybe he can touch theirs too.
well better explain my previous post here for those that don't know what happened. basically i was kinda down lately... and like i realised that things weren't going well... that i was kinda in a phase where... i kept telling myself, don't bother urself with them. 1. they not worth it, when have you ever let them down? have they ever let u down? and some people kept rubbing it in.... by making me feel worth it, by making me feel like i was important in their lives.... thats what kept running through my head.... about cherishing the gd people and treasuring the nice ones..., and how u must learn to let go, and sometimes people are just not nice to you! that point must have come up like over 20 times in the last few days. and i was just a few inches away from that, when this single opportunity came, it threw up the entire question up in my face. do u really want to let this one go? do u really wanna let anything go? and to me i guess the answer was no. i'm not going to let any single one go... as long as there's something of worth, something to be treasured within them.and tt one single opportunity made me think, and think and think. and u realise there's something there worth going through all that for.
on another note, today we had this debate about poly and jc students, and it came up today that poly students look down on jc students in some way and vice versa. its not about brains, its not about what they're like (today, 8 out of 13 poly nsfs failed the polygraph test and people were saying, it shoes that jc people can lie very well, and i was telling myself thats utter crap.... i mean for my batch 10 out of 12 of us passed the polygraph. i think it was a matter of just being truthful to urself/them) so anyway this poly guy in my army camp decided to take on about 7 jc nsfs, at one shot. he was saying how this guy is going to retake his A'levels and hinting at how he won't be able to do it, and going to poly would be a better option. then u realise it was all about pride. cos he went to mention how poly people in the working world would be more welcome for any job compared to that of an A level student, and u might as well walk down that path, cos the diploma is a more cherished education certificate?!!! oh well... nothing to say to him. besides maybe how he shouldn't just compare to people just because they haven't done well in something they chose to do, as opposed to what he did. why not compare to others? why not give others a 2nd chance to prove himself? after all this poly guy has definitely not proved himself to be capable in any single way in my army camp... after all he doesn't even admit to mistakes he has done...( mistakes everyone knows he did). to think my army people can be so childish and look down on others... for that i look down on him.... after all, words account for nothing. still wish him e best. and perhaps if he's becomes a distinguished, successful leader... i will say... "i'm happy for u! " at least now his words have backing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home