u plan-etary magic: finally..!!

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

finally..!!

finally!!! i'm going to sheraton!!! haha.. its been a while since i;ve been there but memories have been fond of the food and the place!
oh well, my parents watching sex and the city in the living room now and my mum is raving about how the christian world is unlike that. that is true, christians have a whole different set of values and thought pathways.. its not right to look at things from e way they do in the show! anyway i saw who is Aidan... he is good looking in a very.. gentle yet exquisitely charming way.... oh well... so anyway, the show is really good, exceedingly funny and all, but yes! we're not gonna follow what the show says, although there are many that do. but i'm not gonna to.
hmm... oh well... its kinda funny being 20 now. looking on to 21, and realise that u're actually pretty old ... OLD OLD OLD. then again i wish i was so much older.
happily married and all... haha not gonna happen, time warp is not yet possible.
not for humans anyway.
anyway.... hmm people are all damn stressed up now.
they are all irritable, unsociable and all... i hate it.
but i shall try to understand them, and i know stress brings out the worst in everybody.
hope they get less stressed, and well cheer and lighten up a little
anyway sending the YAG manual to the printer.. duno how much is gonna cost, decided to opt for the more convenient way to do it and ask my dad to ask his secretary to handle it all for me, hope it doesn't get too ex though. cos i'm supposed to bring it down to katong shopping centre to do it up, but 1. i dun know where the shop is. 2. its all e way in e easT?!
so anyway its a while more before people start finishing their exams and all again.. then they'll be free to keep me company.
looks like i have to pray a lot this week for everybody having exams, its a whole lot of people.....!!
oh and my mum's been gossiping with her friends, she keeps asking me about all the people in church ard my age that are in relationships and all, her informer is pretty good, but she refuses to tell me who it is. which reminds me.
matt! u got 1 very important birthday present to prepare next month.
i should put my skills to use...! hmmm...
thank God that for a guy, i have a not very bad art sense, not bad handwriting and well a most importantly, the joy of making nice presents. sooooo... effort + a little bit of skill + the right materials + money + a bit of help from other people, and *PooF*! one nice present coming up.
its project time, think i'll steal an idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#f0ffff][u]Hi everyone,
I don't know if for you is the same but I love the world where we live in, especially for the new technology and at the present time it's difficult for me to live without.
Above all, I like those things that I can keep in my pourse. As you have probably already figured out my mobile phone has an important role in my daily life.
I am always temptated from[/u][/color] [url=http://www.ringtonelogo.info/index.html]ringtone[/url][color=#f0ffff][u]. I get tired of a new one quickly so I want a new one, immediately. The good part is I am an housewife so my husband have to pay and further to find the right monthly offer is not difficult.
Gotta go now.
Cheers
Francine.[/u][/color]

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home