u plan-etary magic: what a weekend

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, October 08, 2005

what a weekend

so here's a recap of my weekend.. really happening..
friday,
argued with my superior for an hour... or more of a fair intelligent discussion and exchanging of views. rest of the nsfs all a little too selfish, want someone to voice their opinions and that person had to be me, sometimes don't understand why i do it also.... so anwyay i did it, and was complaining about the lack of support from those people who asked me to do it while talking, and then at last, one of them responded and the rest start sitting up and all came out in a group to back me up. 1st time i saw it. guess people just need to be pushed! so anyway one of my friends, woo decided to say something to back me up too! which was great... really appreciate it. sometimes, its all those people that keep quiet that really get to u... and only complain when its all over. or like blame you for speaking up.... like... dun understand it. after all i didn't do it for selfish reasons. i did it for them , i wouldn't do it if i alone wanted to do it. no sir-ree.. so... well guess most people are like that.. thank God he was there and guided me through it. and of cos my superior who thinks of me as a nice son - i know she secretly would like me as a son.. (i called her mam, and she said "why u call me mum"?) - (my head said, she secretly wishes she had a son like u - must be what they talking about during their tea breaks) anwayy. she thinks very highly of me for some reason and i always disappoint her, but she still likes me. haha even though she scolds me sometimes and i really get very angry cos its over very small things. but she just needs to understand me and perhaps i'm e only one that she's really getting to know well among all the nsfs. i am a really open, transparent, expressive person anyway. people get to know me very easily. so ya.. even after the arguements, despite all the differences we had, i think she still could look at me positively and the relationship was strengthened. well, evyerthing worked out for the better anyway, we are not on standby for recall tt often... (think 6 weeks out of 8 weeks before, now its 4 out of 8 weeks).... thanks a lot to her. and she's actually quite nice, sometimes. when she's not pms-ing during her period i guess. haha just imagine a cute short, a little fat but still cute mum/superior.... i wouldn't mind her as a godma, sure. she's not too bad. understanding at least. think my other nsfs would kill me, but my tolerance for people is REALLY really high. i like most people. i hardly ever see people in a bad way, i always try to see them in a gd light... unless its inevitable. then too bad.
so anyway went for tuition had a gd chat with my pri 5 kid.. but then i got sick. just started sneezing and sneezing non-stop. think every 5 seconds a sneeze came out, so ended with a sore throat and fever in e morning due to my overworked respiratory system. supposed to have a nice lunch with tim and zw but it got cancelled... well cos i was sick and the place we wanted to go to ended up to be too expensive. haha me procastinating when i got no money. always happens.. when i short of money, its very hard to get me to go out, i rather stay at home and save. only go out on dates, or pre-arranged stuff. hardly date too, so its more or less pre-arranged stuff.haha or unless i really really feel damn bored and i've got nothing to do at home.
so saturday what did i do? stay at home. rot. haha sleep. rest. quite a sad day.
REally that's all i did... what a bum right! but i'm really sick, still expect to be sick tmr, mebbe i'll see e doctor on monday. oh... well
and there's earthquakes in sumatra and india. was really really worried when i heard that there was an earthquake in india cos my dad is there... but luckily i smsed him and he told me he's safe, he's in e south already. sigh all these natural disasters.. really scary. its like e sky is falling kinda thing.. and u worry so much. and well since there are earthquakes means we on high recall possibility..!might have to go back to camp anytime soon. probbaly on sunday. all these earthquakes. was thinking.. i wouldn't mind going back today, at least i can check how my dad would be doing if i go back to camp and in a way i'd be helping the earthquake victims and the people there.sigh so there it is, recall.... really such a bummer...
like well... means i might not get to go church, means ur plans all disruptd. but thats ns for u... thats e army... thats my job.... sometimes maybe its gd to take a break off all the people from church.... after all people disappoint. spend some time with God. God doesn't disappoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home