u plan-etary magic: just a little prayer.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

just a little prayer.

Sorry can't be unserious during prayer...

But here's what i roughly said in my prayer today.
i feel like a lot of happenings been happening in the world around me lately.
And well just like to thank God for every thing out there. For making us who we are, because we should seriously thank him for every single success in our lives. Everyday's been passing kinda quick, and before u know it its e end of the day. Life has been really eventful for me i realise and i've come across so many different things and situations in the near past. It doesn't help that i'm trying to fulfill a promise i made. But i'm sure that person will forgive me for this short entry and time that i took off to think and reflect a little more. Even as all the events pass me by, and perhaps i am not as affected by them as i should be. I guess, i'll still think about them after this all ends. We learn and try to understand from our lives and others lives. And what greater way of learning can there be? Especially to learn of our ownselves? I praise God for the love and grace he has shown to me so continuously over the past 20 years of my life, and i know that he'll continue to guide me through the remaining years. Got a few things to pray for this week, pray for Alpha and Evangelism as it continues to grow in the church, pray for the various groups and ministries in the church, pray for Janis and her thesis, pray for everyone that has lost loved ones, pray for the people that are starving, the people that are in hardships like in myanmmar, thailand, vietnam, cambodia, africa, etc. pray for my friends around me (got so many; i shan't write it here) - for their studies, their work, for their struggle with sin, for the fights and arguments, for love, for whatever is needed. I would just like to ask that i'll understand more through everything i experience. This experience cannot be obtained, whatever comes into our lives become a part of us... Pray that i'll continue to walk the path of righteousness.. Pray that i'll continue to walk closer with you. Just as others will.
" Do not judge for what goes on in the spiritual world cannot be seen.." - Perhaps what i should learn most this week. Its a struggle. Perhaps the theme i shall adopt in my prayers this year. Last year i asked for patience, this year i shall ask for help, that i might not judge others harshly and unfairly.
Well, oops guess i thought a little too much?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home