u plan-etary magic: my first day...

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

my first day...

Today is the first day of a pact i made with someone, of how not to think too deep. I promised i would blog about it down here for the next 2 weeks and i shall try my best to keep this promise.
so as brainless as this could sound, here goes!

Morning i woke up, damn tired, wanted to go back to sleep but cannot, its too late already; have to go to work. Oh damn looked at my watch, my alarm clock is running slow, i'm 10 minutes behind time! supposed to fetch my friend, how wait late for work?
got to work at PLAB, oh no!! are they gonna do a spot check, the car queue is pretty long! nooo... oh park, hey there goes vincent with martina in his car!!! so scandalous. haha... must tell master har; they having an affair without him. oh breakfast, damn i got the lousy chicken wings!!! nooo but i got fried rice, so nice.. cannot eat too much, later got high tea buffet at hotel phoenix.
oh today got work, ahh!!! 3 cds to process..... dats a lot of work. okay start early end early. quick, taking very long!! we need better computers, its lunch time already, the food not very nice, eat an apple and wait for buffet to come. Hmm i wanna do weekend duty this week!!! but my boss not gonna let me! i need the off! i wanna crash my friend's lecture ! Hai, looks like she not gonna give in to me, maybe i will pester her everyday and she'll finally relent on friday. Hey Wee seng (my bmt mate) called, just to inform me that my phone rang?!!! haha... should meet up someday with him. Oh well buffet next, now how to get to orchard, where to park?!! Die, so ex no money.... Ah.... oh This buffet sucks!!! pistacho cake tastes super weird. Everything is out from a packet, like from cold storage like that.! what a waste of money. lets take the strawberries and the raspberry and all the other fruit decor off the desserts! yay! my ice kacang looks so nice now with the mint leaves and all! The lousiest most un-worth it buffet ever! ranks last on my list. O well its over, looks my camp friends not going anywhere. Looks like i better call sharon and see where's she at? Okay go Tangs first, near taka, go use my vouchers! what to buy what to buy!!! buy pillow? but nice cups? cannot too ex, must use my vouchers, no money already! oh okay okay just buy, hope they like it; already clsoe to an hour.! oh now must go taka!! haha.... oh well wonder where we meeting everyone later. At Gelare? eat ice cream again, everyday eat so much. terrible. Oh shuhui and amelia are here! As pretty and glam as ever. haha hey nick is here. oh but i wanna leave soon. Oh they wanna go to Topshop! wonder if my rj-ex-sc friends are still in the restaurant! hey there are, lets go in and talk to them! so funny, old sc vs new sc. Actually they still quite the different. very funny! oh Shuen is leaving on Sat! oh well haven't been in contact much with any of them but hey Candice!!! haha one of the nicest girls i ever knew. So fun, better go home. Okay Amelia talking to me, better think deep but not too deep. oh well ya i seriously think shuhui and nick quite compatible too.... hmm how about myself? oh not supposed to think too much. Quick send amelia home, tmr we going ikea can talk again. Ah now rush home!!! like a roller coaster ride, up and down the road we go!!! on music loud loud. now at home.... thinking about tomorrow! it was fun!! is it gonna be fun again tmr? Its a whole new experience trying this out. Don't think too much! this is kinda new, as in making an effort to do this? sometimes i;m like this naturally...! Oh well tomorrow is day 2?! haha a new day.

Thats all for today, what do u guys think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home