u plan-etary magic: when ya try to be nice.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, August 14, 2005

when ya try to be nice.

you know how its like when you try to be nice, but people don't see it.....
like when u care, but they just seem to forsake it.
like when u say something, but they just seem to rebuke it.
like whats that? a smack across e face?
Thanks a lot.

i know what i am.
i am matthias, i am me. I have very simple wants and ideals in life. i live by my own principles, based on the bible. i am versatile. i can talk to almost anyone if i want to. i trust my judgement, i trust myself. who knows me better than me? i know when i think in the wrong manner, and when i think in the right manner. i know when i do wrong or think wrongly. I am aware. I know i'm not perfect in my own ways, and i know my own inadequacies. I live by my own dream, of what i want the world to be, and if its not, i try to change it. I am what i am. I guess, if u don't appreciate me for who i am.... Leave me alone, don't hurt me.

I don't like the pain.
I don't like seeing e blood....
I am a feeler, a intuitive, an introvert....
u know myers-briggs right. There is a portion of people in the world thats like that.
Respect me for who i am, there are no unequals here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home