u plan-etary magic: 1st half of my 3rd day.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

1st half of my 3rd day.

since i'm free. i decided to start on my 3rd entry! time is passing fast, and well, its been so short yet this is my 3rd entry in as many days.

so morning began, late as usual, late to pick up my friend who realised that i might have forgotton. He msged me, which i saw at 830 (after i reached camp). But i guess knowing me, i didn't forget. So, anyway i drove pretty fast up to camp and reached in record time, we all thought we would be late but ended up 15minutes early! all thanks to this nice route we took...! YA! so anyawy on reaching camp, nothing eventful happened. Up till lunch, when i ate lunch with 3 of my other friends. What was the topic?! "where to go on the next trip, and what to try out" So Guess where they thought of going? Bali? 9 Days of Bali? They just went to Bali for 6 days, and all they could talk about was how the balinese girls climbed all over them during their massage session. This is detrimental to my christian faith, especially when i'm not thinking too deep. Cos u don't think very much about what they're saying, so u kinda just absorb it. No i'm just kidding, i am not supposed to think very much,but that does not make me an idiot!! haha anyway they were taking their best shot at trying to make me say something stupid, and get me to go along with them for the trip. But too bad for them i wasn't thinking very much. But it was SO funny anyways. Haha. So they were saying how one of my friends got to choose first and chose the prettiest one which was really chatty and really interesting. (just to add she also kept whacking his butt and my friend was giving us a REAL gd demonstration of how he yelped). haha, hilarious. Whilst the last friend to choose got this not so pretty, REALLY strong girl, who was so dull, and he kept tyring to initiate conversations, but to no avail. That was terrible. So they were saying how on their next trip they will go somewhere like malaysia where the girls were of "better quality" haha. So thats how they decided on their next trip. Thailand - Bangkok. Where the girls are not too bad and its CHEAP. SO cheap is really good which reminds me i still have to think of a cheap place to eat tonight. And there is no gd cheap place in jurong besides the hawker centres so maybe we'll go there. Oh well might not be able to stay over tonight cos Aunty Julie might be staying over so hmm dat means i have to go back home!!! but thats kinda sad cos i gotta go to Singapore Discovery centre the next day anyway!! I'm now taking a minute to ponder whether i'm thinking too much,but apparently i'm not cos the thought stops here.... What a half of a day. So anyawy i'm sitting around, my mind going to waste right now. So i decided to blog and deprive this guy in my camp that logs on to every forum and friendster and wholivesnearyou.com to message every single girl around. haha. I think all the clerks are laughing at him now, cos its so obvious what he does. And oh hey my friend that wants to go to Thailand is right beside me and he's peeking and what i'm writing?! haha... It's the topic of the day!!! So now, waiting for the fire drill. Think that it'll be as nonsense as ever. Waiting also for the briefing for tomorrow. Looking forward to tonight. The second half of the day shall be continued in the next entry. U know when u don't think, u can write so much? its like every single brief thought that comes to ur head, u can just write it down. cos i don't think there are many other thoughts anyway?! There's still too many days left. I'll probably stop early. I'm growing a little dumber by the day. My friends going to try to continue to persuade me to go to Bangkok now....
This entry is only up to 2:00pm of Thursday? YA it continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home