u plan-etary magic: the eventful second day...

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

the eventful second day...

the eventful second day, the second of many....OH ya by the way this is for Wednesday and not Thursday even though i'm blogging on thursday. tts cos i didn';t have time yesterday.
NOW! what happened? A lot of things

So i woke up in the morning, damn its late again!!!!! arrhhhhhh, i must seriously wake up when my alarm clock rings and not get up, perss down the button, then fall back onto bed and sleep again. Waiting for my mum's footsteps to walk towards my door... and wake up when she opens it so that she can see i've woken up and i can hide behind e fact that i've already woken up and i'm not going to be late anymore. Tt's confusing. I dun understand myself. Okay anyway on my way to work.... Oh my camp mate wants me to sign in for him! haha..... okay i shall have fun experimenting with his signature. Oh its Nasi Lemak for breakfast!! Quickk kopppp e luncheon meat!!! hahah my friend takes the fish... no one wants the oily battered covered chicken wings! now that shows how much my caterer in acs sucks.... Its chicken wings, who doesn't want chicken wings?!!
Yummmm.... oh well work in the morning - basically there is none..!! haha how GD! oh no!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A LOUSY DAY! i don't believe it. The gel my friend borrowed when he went clubbing and returned to me the day before burst in my baG!!!! MY WHOLE BAG IS COVERED IN STICKY GEL. i think its still sticky at the moment. So there goes my bible, my book, my file, my specs case, my dairy, my water-bottle all covered in sticky green goo!! thats sick. what a waste of perfectly good loreal gel. okay nevermind, use it. okayyyy there's the hole, squeeze it onto my hair for the day. AH!! its really sticky. CRAP!!! my hair feels like crap. Stop laughing la... people..! STUPID ARMY PEOPLE.. i'm having brainless fun!! haha oh well anyway later going to wash hair so who cares. just use e spare gel.AND DAMNN!!!!!my army mates just Suggested i have a crush on my chief clerk in CAMP! DATS EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWww....................................................
.......................!!!!!!!!! (this eww was too long, would u believe it that it kinda messed up my blog layout) oh well my little clerk friend in camp is getting married next year and she was talking about it to me, how she might let me be like part of their bridal party/shower? (is that what its called) oh well and help her with her wedding ahha and intro me to her bridesmaid who she thinks is really cute....
So anyway here came lunch, and its HOKKIEN MEE! ! haha... its nice, but its dumb cos its just hokkien mee and chicken and there's not a hint of vege. now how can i not eat vege?! its just unhealthy. i need my fair share of fruits and vege everyday!!
my fav is fruits though, i love mango, peaches, grapes, durian, watermelons, strawBERRIES Cherries!.. etc. so many i love apricots too.
SO lunch was just like that, and i was thinking how i was eating so much i better eat less during dinner when i go Ikea with amelia and shuhui... So anyway after lunch, there was tonnes of work to do! just work and work and work and work the whole day, supposed to have soocer training but it got cancelled cos we were all so busy. During break we all played a bit of pool. there's this extremely tall guy in my camp, he's 1.88m tall.. So i know girls like tall guys so maybe u can consider him. Anyway, he's terribly obsessed with pool. He just challenges everyone. Maybe he should join the After 5 Pool League. hahahaha... Gonna make a fool of himself. He's the only i've seen that fouls the ball using his belly. He leans over to shoot, and hsi belly moves anotehr ball!!! how's that for Amusement!! ARMY IS Such an amusement park. haha so anyway after work ended, i went down to my kembangan house to clean up and bathe.... The water'ss damn cold and i'm not gonna bathe there at night. But gd thing is that i cleaned up the toilets for my sister!! OH WELL this is the most boring hour of the day. I just lied on the sofa after that watching some old serial with chen hanwei, wong lilin and jacelyn tay inside. And ahha its that dumb show where they were supposed to get 100 couples hitched within a time period! But its quite funny cos its so crappy. I was waiting for Shuhui then cos i'm supposed to pick her at 1845hours. Surprise !!!! my SIS CAME BACK! HAHA... i was so shocked. i didn't expect her to. So anyway i conveniently left the house before she did so she had to lock up. Anywya i was in a rush cos i was already a little late. So go and pick Shuhui...!! she's late as usual! =)but its okay... we were still on time when we went to pick up amelia! so anyway on to ikea!! and haha i told them i wasn't hungry. They went to order 10 meatballs each, couples w/ soup, chicken wings and bread. I ordered pancakes, and fries. haha gd idea, cos i have 5 free meatballs at the end of the meal... so full.. eating too much lately its crazy. so we went shopping and bought a lot of stuff.. haha their house gonna look even nicer now. I was thinking they bought so many candles and Potpurri and all that scented Stuff!! !! u know whats that?!! ITS gonna be A GREAT AROMATHERAPY/Massage PARLOUR!!! FOR ME TO conduct my reflexology!!!!how great. i must bring my gear.. its gonna be so fun. So anyway when we went back to the house, amez wasn't that hapyp for some reason or another, Auntie Julie was around and her dad had gone back to the east. I was not supposed to think too much, so i didn't and thats it. Well, watched Shuhui and she chatted a little and printed her notes, then i went home... tomorrow gonna be a fun day..! must think of some nice place to eat at... oh well so went home searched the net for nice eateries at Jurong! but thats almost none!!! WHATS THAT!! thats not fair. how can jurong not have any nice places to eat? dun feel like going down all the way to holland v to eat. OH Cannot think too much, go and sleep, wonder if one don't think, can they still dream? oh well its another day tomorrow. DAY 3. Another BRAINLESS DAY! this is really what happens when u don't think.

END OF DAY 2... and i forgot to paragraph but i dun feel like thinking too much.
sorry ich! hi jules, hi sarah, hi amez - its not BIMBO... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home