u plan-etary magic: i like the flat

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i like the flat

i like the flat so so so so so much...
the orange and white walls, the lightings, the couch, the beds, the bedsheets.
what a place! and the wind flows through the house pretty well too...!
its so modern, and its nice that way!

i like the flat!!!
i wish i could stay there everyday!!!
think i will someday.

oh well, on a more negative note, my uncle passed away due to a heart attack cum car crash....
though i wasn't very close to him, i understand the grief of losing a father. I once had a premonition of a car crash, whether it was him, i don't really know, but i dreamt it upon myself. A mishap was going to happen, apparently it did, perhaps God was telling me something.
I pray to God, for happiness as usual, for love, and for everlasting faith in Him. I pray he shields us from sin and the undesirable. I pray he also tell me more about his plans for me... i'm discovering new things about myself all the time. And in truth, i'm getting a little confused.

and a last point to add, today i experienced a little bit of heavenly sunshine.
u don't see much of perfect little things anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home