u plan-etary magic: the 2nd half of today.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, August 18, 2005

the 2nd half of today.

the 2nd half of today.... nothing much happened. went to the gym with my army friends!
Now here comes the funny part! Hee! Well, we were all working out at the gym, i had finished my workout so was just waiting for my friend to finish. it was nearing 530pm. So i was Saying!! " QUICK!!! lets go off" i don't wanna be late for my tuition.. my friend went "cannot!!! i don't want to be like John" John is this really big guy in my camp that everyone else makes fun of. So he was chanting "John, John. John. " like a mantra.... haha. "No John, No John." Then he'll look in the mirror and scream! "OH NO!!! i'm JOHN!!!" haha this is so mean, but i guess its funny as well.... So anyway we left late and i was rushing through the traffic with my friend called Spencer. SPencer. SPencer. What a name! He's currently attached to this rj girl but haha he's nice, and hes the HwaChong guy that just tagged. haha...but i love him. He's gay u know. almost there. Actually no, but well he's a really quite a nice guy. But gay/nice... they come together. haha... i'm not thinking very much.
so anyway after that went to my tuition. ANd met little Desiree!!!haha she's so cute she was showing me all her gymnastic moves. she's really good. Tried to teach her how to handstand and cartwheel. But i can't do it myself. She's good though, a born gymnast. Anyway my kid was so NOTI. He practically refused to absorb anything i tried to put into his head. And since i'm not supposed to think, i was totally at a loss. VOID of thoughts means VOID of ideas isn't it? haha.. so i just sat there not thinking, and so did he! i wonder who was teaching who. This is totally nonsense by the way. Anyway his mum came to talk to me and she was pretty concerned because he didn't do very well for one of his assessments... i think 7/15 is not bad though. After all it seems like u have to do 10 year series to get any higher nowadays. Oh he's A PRIMARY 5 kid. i remember that. primary 5 only. not very old u know. I still hated girls then.
Hmm after tuition went to ntu to pick up shuhui, amez and julienne for dinner. Jules talked about this nude model they got to draw on. Reminded me of Mr Bean but i wasn't thinking very straight so i might have thought a bit off. They are real artists. So after that we came back to the house to have a little bit of ice-cream and where i'm typing this from... haha Shu drove my cAR!!!she's really great =) she's ms daytona queen!!! once she learns to park though, she'd be the complete driver! i just like the way she plays daytona! she's so fast. so anyway amez is in her room chatting to everyone. and shu is in the kitchen... and i can't think anymore. there's no more thoughts.... really no more thoughts. thoughts are just repeating themselves now. so i guess that ends my entry. my brain not working....! ! its like how i taught my little kid today. When u have open circuit, everything doesn't work. Light bulb no light up.
-blank-
gdnight.... are u sleeping yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home