u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

hmm... i shall smile even though i don't feel like it...

i just feel like i don't understand a single thing now...

i really don't think i do.....

guess i better keep my mouth shut a bit more....

stop thinking too much....

just be like everyone else...

Staccie Orrico....

I've got it all but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go?

There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high
To satisfy me'Cause the more that I'm
Trippin out, thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life but I'm sure
There's gotta be more

Is it really that simple? or am i just... such a fool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home