u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, October 01, 2006

everyone seems to be studying now.. well except for a few friends and I.
i'm actually writing a post... and its stressful, just thinking how everyone is mugging so hard..
i've put it down to this feeling....
that i'll actually be satisfied with any results i get, however, it just seems that everyone is aiming to be the best. and i feel that if i'm not among the best, it means i'll be at the bottom.. u know how they say for econs module, if u lose one mark, thats one grade less... and thats my feeling right now! what if i lose 2 or 3... will that mean i'm at the bottom of the pile.. thus my stress, and everyone's stress in uni. and i don't really know if i'm being over confident, thinking i know my stuff, or whether i actually do... it is never possible to answer every question, neither is it good not to answer any question... it really does feel like i must know every answer to every question though, and only then will i feel completely confident about the test. tests are stressing.. i must constantly remind myself this is uni, its not A-levels. Admist our mugging culture and traditions, it is important that we do not cut ourselves off from everything else, just to pursue mugging like we once did during those "major" exams.. things have changed. we grow up, our priorities have switched, our directions have taken on a new path.

my dad is in vietnam now.. typhoon just struck....
u're sick.. it kinda worries me, though i know by faith, things will be alright..
yet this really takes my mind of studying..... sometimes i just think about how life would change if tragedy struck me.....
what would i then want, what whould i cling on to in my life? definitely not my A+, A or even B+ in my tests.... probably much more than that....
i do want an A* for living my life.. i do want to make that difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home