u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

its time to blog....
i'm a little inspired today...

Poly Vs JC Debate...
I think! Poly people should have more confidence in their abilities!!!
that they can do it. Its not that they're less capable academically!
sometimes, they just have to believe in themselves.

Somehow.. while studying hard is what we should really do....
we should study with purpose, and not just for the sake of the grade...
Is it true that some of us study without understanding?
We study to learn, for more knowledge and more skills... not for that A.

So couple of mishaps lately. LCD Screen x 02 broke. Lap top + Phone.
I guess.... i didn't exactly learn from the first one breaking. and perhaps i really needed to be taught the hard way.. okay... well....
somehow i really don't have to look at everything in the way that i do.
I can choose otherwise....
But then again.. looking deep within each and every "event" that happens to me...
it always seems that God always tries to balance me out.
1. When i'm getting too proud, too ego, he finds ways to bring me back down to earth
2. When i'm getting too depressed, feeling too lousy about myself, he finds ways to give me confidence...
3. When i'm too happy and decadent, he reminds me of the sufferings, and the little mishaps that will happen... to cure me of my complacency
4. when i'm lost, he shows me my path even more clearly.
5. when i feel redundant, he shows me my worth.
6. when i let get carried away, he makes me lose focus.
7. when i'm stressed, he finds ways to let me relax.
8. when everything goes wrong, he shows me something that goes right...

and what can i really say..? i am thankful...
that really.. i might say that he never lets me fall for too long, or fall too much..

but it does take an active heart.... a willing spirit.
i am blessed... really really blessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home