u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, October 02, 2006

hmm put God at the centre of everything....
today... studies really distracted me... that its not about studying, its not about how smart i am!
with whatever i am given, i must use it for the right purpose... the more is given to me, the more is expected of me...
Really.. i think i might have done quite well for chemistry, and not too badly for maths...
but really.. i think it shouldn't matter to me.... hai its hard to strike a balance. and even now i'm struggling with how to strike one...
WHAT REALLY is RESULTS TO ME?! =( SIGH
i don't even understand myself enough now....
i've always asked myself this question and will continue to ask it
when will i be able to give up EVERYTHING for GOD! ? i really do hope i do one day, even if its not now.... because i must continue to learn and strive for it... it just is a simple choice... and i must ultimately live out what i believe in..........
its amazing how i could tell myself i dun want an A for my studies, but for my life.. yet i might have fallen back on that... and lost sight of it. But perhaps God always balances out my life in so many different ways, that i'll never lose sight of Him, or of my purpose... and i can only be thankful for whatever i have =) life is a mystery...
another step towards the light... =) i can see clearly now.... the rain has come....
i can see all obstacles in my way....

for every sin that we have, there is an act of loving kindness.
and that makes the world a brighter place...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha sorry but i can't help commenting here! when it's time to study...just study like crazy! :) it's our duty as a student of God.

when it's time to make time, make time like nobody's business! :) it's our duty as a child of God.

sometimes there will be regrets that one thing was neglected over the other, but yep...you've summed up nicely :)

"perhaps God always balances out my life in so many different ways..."

and don't forget there are always people supporting, encouraging and praying with you :) God bless you brother!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home