u plan-etary magic: world cup fever.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

world cup fever.

now... world cup is actually making me bored of my blog..
i really don't feel like writing ....
"oh! Czech Republic won 3-0 over USA, and rosicky is sooo sooo good"
or like... "Cahill makes huge comeback for Australia with 2 goals in cameo appearance"
or "Korean Talismanic Striker Ahn keeps Korea hopes alive"
thats all so boring..... but its also the thing that has been keeping me occupied lately.
-besides tuition of course-
is my life losing meaning once again? i just think its a passing phase.

so anyway... life brightens up after this week.... because!
well comm service club camp is coming up, bintan is coming up! and well...
union camp is coming up and VCF camp is coming up. don't even know which one i want to go for.. just seems like there's going to be a lot more happening in my life rather than the usual monday to friday... going for tuition, watching world cup at night, staying at home to read/write/watch tv, etc.
there's a little antisocial streak in me... i don't like meeting a lot of people.. i'll feel out of place.
I didn't use to be like that... i was pretty cheery meeting new people 2 years back. well.. seems like the cycle comes every 2 years.
in sec1 and sec 2, i was one of the most quiet guys in my class.. i didn't talk much, felt kinda subdued... was surrounded by really noisy classmates, yet i didn't join in much... in sec 3 and sec4. i really opened up much more. started to meet new people.. some of which have become very good friends, starting hanging around with more people, had much more fun, became much more outspoken that i used to be. then in j1 and j2.. i got really quiet again.. i didn't mix much, besides my OG, i hardly made any friends, i felt out of place most of the time, and i didn't even feel like i had many people to talk to in class... after that.. i went to army. where i became really outspoken... i exercised my rights, i fought for welfare, i argued for nsf benefits... i tried to make friends, took a lot of initiative in asking people out, and in making things happen for me... and right now after army.. i just feel all quiet again.. perhaps i don't adapt very well, or very quickly.. perhaps i don't fit in with everyone and God has given me circumstances every 2 years to see the 2 sides of me... i don't know why.. but it follows a 2 year cycle. the same goes for life in primary school; but that'll be too long-winded to write it out. circumstance? or divine intervention?

its my kinda plan-etary magic...

if you know what i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home