u plan-etary magic: =)

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

=)

yay!! i've just finished learning how to make popiah! and my popiah is so very nice!
=) well.. just have to finish the sides like the cucumbers, the egg... and it'll be all made. oh and the garlic...
today david cam for tuition.. and auntie bee poh helped me tonnes with my popiah too, lending me her expertise at which i am very grateful for. despite all the tiny mistakes i've made! its a huge success! and well.... i wish more people were here to try it....
and i think England will win the world cup.
yes... okay tt was out of point but anyway.
its been 2 hectic days of cutting and chopping and grating. and finally i'm done =) i'm happy. and i'm a better cook with one more recipe to add to my repertoire.... next cookout... POPIAH!

i'm kinda wondering where everyone is right now...
looking forward to soccer with harry and folks! yay... i think my knee is finally okay...
how i wish i were a soccer superstar.

well... i kinda wish someone was keeping me company right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home