u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Polina Seminova

someone said "she was in love" after seeing this.. i agree... stuff made of dreams

the lyrics. the meaning.

LAST DAY (the english translation)
Do we know how often a heart can break?How much sense is there in insanity?
Are feelings worth it?How many tears fit into a canal?
Will we live again?Why do we wake up?What does time heal?
I amYour seventh sense. Your double hull. Your second face
You areA wise prognosis. The hope principle. A beacon out of the night.
Some day I will find and love you.
I am one of your colors.Pick your favorite.
You can wear itYou can bleach it. I'll tell you all my PIN numbers. I'll paint your wildest dreams. I'll explain things to you. I don't understand
I amYour seventh sense. Your double hull. Your second faceYou areA wise prognosis. The hope principle. A beacon out of the night.Some day I will find and love you.
Life flows red in our veins. I'll serve it to you on a golden platter.
You rescue me from the gray valley of tears. Make all miracles come true at once
Till I don't know which end is up
I amYour seventh sense. Your double hull. Your second face. Your favorite color. Your fastest car. Your deepest dive. Your hang glider flight.
You are A good prognosis. The hope principle. A beacon out of the night.
I'll find you, and will love more than myself. I love you more than myself.Some day I will find youI'll find you or not. I love you more than myself. And I'll find youI'll find you or not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home