u plan-etary magic: my apologies

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, June 22, 2006

my apologies

i shall really not fall into my aggressive driving attitude anymore
well.. in a way army has rubbed off onto me and taught me how to do that...
but.. well aggressive driving scares everyone else thats not you...!
like this guy who grabbed this girl out of the way thinking i wasn't going to stop in time.. but well.. i roughly know how good my brakes are. but... ya.. SCAREd... felt really bad. and would like to say sorry and hope they know that i didn't mean to scare them.
i was just driving faster and more aggressively so i could quickly get my CSC camp mates back to the hall... its 2:30am! SOrry to the lady who must have been shocked.. i didn't horn because i was biding my time, letting them get off the road... but they were pretty shocked i think.
well CSC camp....
night walk was a mini fright night in the engineering buildings. haha which was really fun...
i found out who my SP was... this girl called Janicia from RJ. really quite nice, quite funny, and well... haha pleasant. her councillor group leader (they call it KC) actually introduced herself to me too!
okay now just to go and sleep without feeling guilty about the aggressive driving! no more aggresive driving matt! its not good for your car and not good for people around you!
i'm really sorry people..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home