u plan-etary magic: from e usa

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, May 13, 2006

from e usa

well i never really blogged from the USA before.
but i'm here with my laptop and in someone's house with a gd internet connection
its like 338am here... so its pretty interesting. things are really cold here... yeah but i'm already enjoying my time here.
yup... had a nice long flight here.. lots of time to think. it took me like one day just to travel here but it was really worth it.
yeah... i watched a couple of movies, wrote a little.... slept a little, ate a little, and wished i was still back home a little...
i guess USA is really different but it does have tonnes of charm. drove my brother's audi too !haha audi A4, 2.8 litres... on the right side of the road! in e middle of the night at 2am. but i think everyone except me is sleeping now except those partying out on the streets.
this girl wanted to hitch a ride for 30 USD. haha.....
and amazing thing is i think i found a long lost friend i once knew; studying in my bro's uni.... i'm quite surprised. yeah... well kinda wonder how things are back home... but also wondering what if i really just stayed on here in the US and made a whole new life for my myself...
*thinks*
the US has tonnes of charm.. really. just so much of it. not just with all the really pretty girls. i saw 3 on the plane. but with the way of life, the friendliness and openness... w/ all the neighbourhood appeal. wisconsin is definitely my kinda town.
yet.. i wish my bro would return with us back to Singapore rather than stay on. its really true that i miss him so much... and when i went into his room and saw a picture of him, my dad and i together.. it really means a lot. like that was e only real photo he had up of him with other people... i know how everyone misses their brothers and sisters when they go overseas, and i'm no different. its been 4 long years. and if he stays on here.. i really wish i could come here and study too... perhaps its not the appeal of the USA anymore.. but just the wish of seeing my brother a little more often. we weren't be able to watch the world cup together this year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home