u plan-etary magic: i can't wait for sch

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, May 01, 2006

i can't wait for sch

i really can't wait for school anymore
i think ACS (i) is doing a great job with their programme.
i realise the culture in the school is such a close knit one.. probably because of the small cohort.. really envy it... and really wonder why....
why things can't be different for me. perhaps i'd be born 2 years later and i could hang around with deb and cho and all so much easier....
or like 4 yrs later and i'd might be with all these chiangmai people as a classmate and not as drong's son.
or perhaps even born a yr later, and do 4 months less of army.
or maybe even born 5 later and perhaps join e dingbats.
grass is always greener on e other side.
i shall make the most of my uni stint.
thats school for me. i shall make tonnes of friends and really rejuvenate things in my life that lay dormant, and unhappy for so long.
*yawn*

i stay happy for this long at a time... holds out fingers 1cm apart.
i wanna be happy for this long.... holds out hands 1.5m apart...
and i want my life to be this long. gap measures 1m apart.
right now i'm here in my life. uses tongue to point to 21cm from my left hand
i just want things to work out now.... 79cm from the other hand.
but then God holds up my hands in whatever way he wants it to.
be it 1.6m or 23cm. its something i cannot control
i just wish it were me holding up my own hands.
or God holding up my hands to how i exactly want it to be held up.

i'm too jealous and envious of everyone around me...
for being able to achieve the things they really wanna get.
while i struggle..... =) but its all in his plan
through every struggle, we grow stronger. through every experience, comes something wonderful.
pls god! don't let me down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home