u plan-etary magic: issues

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, December 01, 2005

issues

haha there are no issues in my life
like who cares about the issues, life is going well...
like u just live and don't care, live and grow in your own way
no conforming to others, no like succumbing to what others look for in people
just be myself =)
like haha no one is perfect, but like i'm perfect to those who cherish me!
sigh don't know if saturday will go through...
its like i think claire not coming so not sure if kayaking is still on....
anyway will decide later. guess, anything be fine
kinda looking forward to tomorrow
i guess, like
there's always tommoorrow
weird.
oh well like, i better keep to myself a little more
and i wish people wouldn't like link to my site, like i want privacy...!
i don't wannt any tom, dick or harry reading this blog
i only want people ttt know me and understand me to read it, that way, )they be more patient and gracious with whatever i say here! oh well
guess thats the flaw of the internet =)
hooray for army u know, u learn a lot of things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home