u plan-etary magic: and she made me take it off..

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

and she made me take it off..

my cross... and i wonder why
cos my inchik ( warrant officer ) allows me to keep it, but she had to make me remove it
sigh! like haha... oh well

then i wondered, why did it bother me so much
could it be then like stripping me of e cross, was like stripping me of my faith? but that can't be it
its jsut a mere cross, symbolic yess but just yet a cross
or could it be that i wear it all the time, its like a security blanket for me? that everytime i'm in trouble, i know and feel that god is with me...
i just wonder.... haha
but really i'm not that bothered, but if i was, i guess that was what would come to mind.

anyway my car brakes are really going down hill..
like.. now its serious
the handbrake light lights up all the time...
tomorrow going to fix it.

anyway i managed to get off for my chalet! so i can go =) and take a nice break from camp
really looking forward to 19th dec =) think a lot of fun starts from there...
hope things don't mess up
like anyway... tis sat we going kayaking i think! =) tt'd be fun
just a small group of us....
i like things that way, without all the mindless chatter and brainless fun, somtimes its gd to have some quality chats.. =)
like today, had a gd chat with one of my camp mates during break, and kinda appreciate him cos well.... ya he listens to me and i know that unlike my other camp mates, he actually really tries to take in what i say, think about it, have his own insights, rather than just give me what he thinks....
like there's this camp mate of mine, who's gets on my nerves
cos i'm a serious person, i don't say a lot of crap but he just makes everything i say seem like its unserious, nonsensical, or that i'm saying it for some underhanded reason or so!.. and i usually always mean what i say, but like even after saying it, it just sounds like crap cos he turns it into some joke
oh well i don't understand him , like i don't understand alot of other people
my friend told me today, i create lots of problems for myself
but i don't think so
i think its more like i'm just troubled by so many things
haha.. but thats partly due to my faith and religion!
=) oh well!

quite concerned about my car....
hope it doesn't spoil....
its my dear dear car
and i love it so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home