u plan-etary magic: hmm ohhh

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

hmm ohhh

oh well i got 1 hour to finish this entry
so well whats happening todya? i'm staying at home, waiting for my army friends to all come online before we start to play some comp game together. haha like we don't play enough in camp, tomorrow we can play e entire day, though i've got tonnes of work to finish so better juggle my time well.
hmm wonder whats happening w/ everyone, jon chan must be preparing to go to army, amelia is in her west house, sharon is at zouk, shuhui duno where, nick duno where, sylvia must be with her bf, deborah is slacking at home, claire must be studying, joel and reynard probably in camp still, dave prob playing wow, tim probably listening to soundtracks, haha and the list goes on...
oh well here's a photo of the comex girl haha, think she's really pretty...
some people dun believe me though! haha all those ego people tt look down on me... some people do!! haha but they seem a bit envious. but oh well... only wenqing can vouch for me cos he was athere and he was the one that noticed it anyway. really made my day haha.

she's on the right, haha my friend n me searched the internet to find her. think her name is clarisse.

hmm anyway i should upload more photos now to spice up my blog, think its getting boring. so i shall show photos and write a little about them! by the way i got a webcam now!! so any of u got webcams! haha webcam with me?! it'd be really fun! !

so anywya here's a really nice pic of my car which i really like.. haha my car been giving me toones of trouble lately, like not starting and all but i really grown to love it, lots of sentimental value here... =)


this are the people from my army camp! they're all older than me and realise how i'm the youngest there, there are some girls but haha the guys are the ones tt really rock so from left thats FISH (leow), then there's RSM inchik yeo, RABBIT! (allan ), Badger (jon), Eric! (my fav, he's super nice but he's buddhist... like what janis said about the nicest people not necesaarily being christian. and horseshit ! (staff ong) haha what a great bunch that was at my house but pity i got shifted back to my old branch, i was the only nsf there and really doted on. and jon the badger was actually my mum's old student and he was looking for my mum to thank her cos he thinks she really saved him in terms of his education.! and its so funny cos he came to my house and then he saw my family photo and he went ... oh my gosh.. is that ur mum? she's the teacher i've been looking for for so many years, over 10 years... so on w/ more photos anyway.


haha my old yag cg, haha so much fun, we all look pretty stupid there though haha . just look at janis.... !

haha for the guys that read my blog, these are the hottest girls from rj all found in one photo. more or less, kinda missed a few, but enjoy!

the guys from my jc class, haha oh wellz.. nothing much, not very close to them, but would like to point out tim yang, on e left in the white shirt, he jsut won some writing competition.. saw him on newspaper haha... quite a nice guy...oh and harry the 3rd guy in the front row from the right who's quite shuai and a gd friend, but damn nonssense and so bastard! he's the one that told a girl, "hey i think u're really cute, (Then she blushed) then he said " nono i'm just joking, u're so ugly" then everyone broke out in laughter !!! who else can do that?

haha my pri 5 class!! haha really bubbly but really quite a handful as well! k few more shots to go, wanted to put my new yag cg here too but i know haha they wouldn't really like me to show their photos here....

oh i added captions to this photohaha but its damn nonsense and damn lame! oh well embarass myself nvm haha

oh my nsf batch!! haha some very very gd friends here but oh well =) they all the people i spent the last 2 yrs with...... not gonna mention their names for particular reasons. haha

a giant collage i made thats actually up in my room... itsquite a big one but i scaled it down to put it here. for all my memories i had in my unit.. =) NS... well i guess its' been a new experience. don't have any more time to put up any photos but hope u enjoy those already here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home