u plan-etary magic: comex

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, September 03, 2005

comex

haha.. this yr.
comex!
nono but in the morning first today had JID family day, its some army thing.
well found myself in the telematch team and oh well we won! but the prize was kinda bad, it was a unknown frisbee, a mini fan, a lollipop... deciding to give it to my pri 5 kids tomorrow
anyway abt my pri 5 kids they quite an interesting bunch and i shall talk about them today
erica! noisy girl that bullies boys haha though i seriously think she just likes them. daughter of my previous alpha group participant so its quite cool cos i know her entire family now.
joshua! naughty boy who's really caught up w/ bgr and he just keeps thinking and wondering if i have a gf, he even asks other teachers, soryy to disappoint him though.
lucille, this girl that just loves the net and nudging me and loves to chat and message, likes everything cute, super bubbly.....
japher! noisy noisy boy that talks an endless amount of rubbish but when he talks seriously, he's really quite a gd boy.
natalie! erica's gd friend who lives in the west like me, haha really mature for her age and really fun.... my fav girl in my class
sheng wei, this boy who very guai and sticks to his mum a lot, haha my fav pri 5 boy in my clas cos he's very personal and enjoys learning from me.
janelle... kinda closed up and seems to be quite stressed always.
oh well ya... so we went to ecp i woke up late, and my friend waited really long for me to give him a lift. ya so highlight was winning the telematch which was quite unexpected. cos our team wasn't tt great but we had cohesion though, guess that worked in our favour. but had quite a lot of fun
after that went to comex. went with my army friend, and the most interesting thing that happened was like i walked up oblivious of my surroundings, wanting to look at speakers and my friend suddenly kept tapping me, iw as wondering, whats up? haha apparently this relaly cute girl from the canon store selling canon photo printers was like looking at me, ,as my friend said "i made her turn her head" , like while she was selling the printer to another person, so i went to check, stood at some other shop and went to buy something and ya she kept glancing over haha. mebbe she thinks i look familiar, but i of course dunno her. .so my friend was going on and on and so we went another round to see what she looked like... my friend said it was very obvious she was interested, but i duno, dun believe so. buy my friend was encouraging me to get her number. haha think could have gotton it if she wasn't working. he said 50+ % chance at least of succeeding haha.. but haha dun believ ehim. oh well
then went to talk to faith a little bit..... haha really funny, was telling her what my friend was saying and her other friend that was pretty amused too hahaha
oh well e canon girl looked really good.......
but oh well! haha naother day tmr, a nice sunday =) go to church and pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home