u plan-etary magic: mat.t.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, August 27, 2005

mat.t.

dear matt... bo chup, bo chup a little....
why matt, why do u feel that way...? tell me why, think about it and tell me why...
like is it really u or is it them?!
don't u just sigh. like there's something not right....
matt dun think so much, dun think so much....
u might be right, u might not be right
but just let urself be guided....
SIGH
what a day.
i'm kinda down, really, really really....
like.. who cares right.

my friend just said...

" you're indispensible matt, in many different ways"
and he doesn't know about my blog, perhaps i've found my 2nd best friend.

e world is not about cuteness, not about gd looks, its not about being pretty, its relly about being happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home