u plan-etary magic: haha.

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, September 23, 2005

haha.

haha. i can just laugh at myself, at the joke i am!
sometimes i say too much stuff without thinking, but anyway
its nice to know i've met a really good guy friend that treasures me...
shall let him read my blog, i'm so unserious lately, i guess its a facade of mine. to be unserious,
to hide stuff that i dun want others to see...
oh well.... hoping to meet more and more new people anyway
like i have made a few really good friends lately, but so many have not become my friends
guess this is a bumper year in getting friends. i think up to date i have about 12 people i call worthy friends. oh well my birthday next year!!! cannot wait. 21st very special. gonna have a good time.
my friend said something, why he decided not to treat some of the other people we both know . "i don't think they wil actually do something or treat me so why should i treat them?" well i agree with him so much, so fed up of stuck up people.... or like aloof people.
well today for extra, my inchik took out a screw from the toilet, threw it into the toilet bowl and asked us to pick it up. ultimately degrading but i still did it. how nice people are.
so many screwed up people in the world. think like mebbe 70% of the world is messed up in some way or the other. realise for every 10 people i know, 2 get along with me. doesn't say much about my eq.
oh well thinking of dear deb's god sis present. wnana make a really nice one. glad eveyrone's exams is over. gd luck o everyone for their major exams...
oh well kinda stifled by my thoughts now. think i'm living in my own world right now., which isn't too good. feel like i don't know whats happening around me anymore.
not that i care.. well i remember being like that in jc and it really doesn't please me.. but well what to do
maybe i should look for greener pastures.
men are fickle creatures.
but God will forgive me for that...
decisions decisions decisions.
i'm disappointed.
with so many things,.

God still loves me.
the only thing i can cling on to?
maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home