u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Its been a while since i wrote.

Well, after writing my paper on "divorce", truly i appreciate my dear so much. and i appreciate God even more.
That in this realistic realm we call "singapore", where relationships are bound so thin,
and people float from their social boundaries to another as easily as a hot air balloon roam the skies. When relationships and marriages break down because people get together for practical reasons, and pragmatism reigns supreme, it is hard to find true love. And yet i've found it.

That God is so wonderfully magnificent, mystically carving out intricate plans for each and everyone of us. Priceless, yet only if you choose to relentlessly take up the cross and follow him.
And i feel like a testimony to that. That my dear is just one of the many blessings he has showered me with. That, even despite my inadequacies and shortcomings, i am still happy and perfect in his sight.

i love God. i love my dear. and i love my friends.

on a sidenote, i do hope all my friends are doing well; especially Sylvia who still is in Canada.

Everynight, if i dream of my darling,
i'll wake up with a smile.

Darling, i'm always with you. Always.
and i'll always love you.

True love i've found, true happiness i'm bound.
CNY passed so quickly for once, and i'm beginning to appreciate the festivity of it.
Visiting the same old places, yet realising many of them are not around anymore keeps me in silence. That it is a harsh reality that we only truly appreciate what we have, only when we don't have it. And that applies to people so fittingly. I feel sad that they've gone away, that things are not what it used to be, and the commotion has died down. A new generation has come, and the old has gone.... I've lost people i love like my grandpa and uncles. I've gained new people to love like my nephews and nieces. But yet i still sigh at each passing of the day, as i lose a little bit more of once i what was, and take in a little more of what is coming. When will i ever be complete? When will i be made whole?

True love never changes, and that will stay in me forever.
true love never changes, and it'll stay with you forever.
we are made complete in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home