u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, February 11, 2007

my 2007 birthday wish : have a happy family; with love included.

i just want to be with my dear.

just leave each other if u must, but i don't want to know anything. that all the riches in the world could never substitute what i long for.
i just pray and ask u both to stop hurting me. i'm hurt. and i didn't ask for it this way. but i'll continue praying. things this way only hurt me.
it doesn't just hurt u 2. it hurts me. i've a fragile heart. and i don't want to feel this way anymore. i can't handle everything with that in my head and heart. i can't show that strength much longer, and soon; i'll just crumble. i hope, i ask, i pray. but maybe its not enough to change the choices you both have made. if i could ask for one wish this birthday, it'd be for love. not even for me, but for you both. sometimes, i just want to run away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home