u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Friday, December 15, 2006

Day 08th December 06 Saturday

2nd day of GAW.
and Results were out.. for an hour anyway.
didn't do too well..
what am i supposed to do?
some things are out of my control...
i just did what i could... i still got what i got. Thank God.
think a lot of people around me did so much better... thank God again.
and they tell me the same thing my jc classmates used to tell me when i was struggling.
"just try harder..." everyone's so good at studying now.
heh. one big "HEH" for you guys.... *shakes head*
it could be the passion in what i'm studying that is lacking so much.. maybe that hinders me.
somehow, academics have fallen out of my life... don't understand why.
i used to be good at it.. well, a long time ago in primary school...
now.. *laughs at myself*
it doesn't really matter i guess, i just keep trying.
"the day i give up is the day i've failed... "

don't know if i'm happy.. or really troubled, and even so; by what.
had a really uneasy night yesterday.....
think i didn't sleep much.. it was bad dream after bad dream after bad dream...
had to pray to go and sleep..
prayer does work wonders... =)

i hope i don't disappoint anyone...
esp you..
if i had one wish, it'd be that i'd be a little more perfect for you.
come back soon k... i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home