u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day 06 14th December 06 Thursday

GAW is giving me a headache
My EV course is giving me a headache too....

GAW is just too time-consuming... we do so much background work, and so little comm service, it kinda bugs me.
MY EV Course is just too unpredictable, things keep changing, i don't really know what i need to study anymore.... i have PC1432?! haha.. *faints

and my timetable is practically 10-6pm again!
guess i'm just as busy as everyone else.. going to be even tougher than last semester.

sigh okay... i don't even know what to take next sem.
too much trouble to go change class to D07 again, so shall just happily switch tutorial groups on my own.
why is uni so much trouble?
Its so hard to do what you want to do, cos some combinations just don't work out either...
its kinda depressing, just stressing over all these unimportant issues.

okay GAW starts tomorrow.....
wherever you are, i'll be right there with you.
with you, all the time.. and patiently missing you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home