u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day 03 11th December 06

Its been a short and straightforward day so far....
been watching movies... there's this chinese one called the "sound of colours"
and its really sweet... Been doing my grant a wish stuff as well...
Parents coming back later in the afternoon... guess i can't really wait to see them return.
Going out w/ Winnie, Ko Sing, Jia Jia tomorrow to watch Deja Vu! they're gonna eat kushinbo..
yums... but i got briefing tomorrow so i can't make it for lunch.
today.... i just had 2 passing thoughts...
1 is "you just don't understand" 2nd one is "Why do we close our eyes?"
Know it doesn't really make sense to any of you, except me... well they are very very specific thoughts.... =) but its no big deal either. Thoughts are thoughts, they might be meaningful one day.
Quite happy with my GAW Briefing Slides... think its much nicer that the first one i did for internal drive... Spent more effort into this one too, i guess. All the changes bug me though, but i know everyone just wants to make it better... Yet in so many cases, people's viewpoints are usually their own. i realise how many people misinterpret things... or they assume, or well... they just look at it their own way.. and thus my first thought, to the "common" (general) person (and to me too)... "you just don't understand."
My second thought perhaps... just really was more of a question that was answered.
"Why do we close our eyes?" Because we want to fully experience the pleasure of things...
And i just tell myself... that even now, i'm closing my eyes... just thinking of you... its wonderful, it brings a smile to my face.... hope you're enjoying yourself =) i miss you.

God answers prayers. He's always there, and its nice to be able to tell myself to just let go... that even if i fail in so many other people's eyes, in his eyes, as long as i take up the cross and follow Him, living according to his ways and his will... he'll make it all work out. I'll do my best for Him each time. God loves us.. much more than we can even imagine.

And "Air Bud wins again" Why do these shows always tug at our heart-strings?
inside all of us, love is indeed more important.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home