u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 04 12th December 06 Tuesday

I just opened my mailbox.... =)
received 2 christmas cards, and a letter.... i'm really touched....
i really got nothing to say... i'm very very happy...
its the most meaningful thing i've gotton in a long long time..

in school now.... later got briefing.
later going to watch "deja vu" with winnie, ko sing and jia jia...
can't wait...
really miss you.... there's no one else that means as much to me as u do.

well its all over now... its been quite a day for me....
GAW briefing went well.. the powerpt was really put to the test, and underwent so many changes. Deja Vu was okay... didn't really spend a lot of quality time with them though, think they talked about almost everything by the time i got there.. but they really enjoyed Kushinbo so i'm quite happy about that..! they didn't eat much though.. pity. especially the sushi!
well we eat to live, not live to eat....
had a few troubling thoughts on the way home.
sometimes i just wish u were here so i could tell u all about it....
i love you... come back soon =) u're the only person i can fully trust with every single thought.
its okay though, know i'm never alone. God always works things out =)
it seems that ching yet has made it his personal task to bring me up into my purpose. He personally keeps track of me each and every week. i'm truly touched. i believe its going to make a difference in my life. its amazing... it really is.

I love God
hope you're having fun! and that u're well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home