u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, November 25, 2006

i feel inspired... to write some poetic euphony.

by a friend, so far away.

perhaps my dreams have soured,
or my little light grow dim.
and i've felt the rigours of the fast-paced rhythmic
lifestyle here, just drain me thin..

it seems so dreamy,
that picture taken many miles away.
that acrimonious mockery,
for me, i see, i pray.

dance away like the blue daffodils,
as they sing the tune of laissez faire
flouting the natural order,
of our democratic distress

so cry me a river,
for i'm living a life without zeal,
a dream of sightlessness,
an animus lost, to heal.

grass is never vendurous here,
where home is shackled shut,
where free reign is a casualty,
our fatous insanity.

i might have thrown the game away,
lost my pompous stance,
but i, follow my dream,
my faith in him, enhanced.

so sing to me, a lullaby
disregard my woes,
the dearth of utopian philosophy,
and that celestial provision of hope.

fathom, recognize that elusive prize,
its within our reach to fraternize,
one day our extrication arrives,
a promise, from above, realized.

love, has such sovereignty
with God our only hegemony,
life is, but such a mystery,
our plan, our own symphony.

-an original by matt, inspired by a friend.
=) one day...
we'll live our dream, my dear friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home