u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, November 19, 2006

i wrote an entire post
and it got rubbed away accidentally =(

well... i just was thanking God for my friends in church
really.. such a blessing,
i'm kinda alone at times in my JSS ministry, but they still
always bother about me =) its heart warming
sometimes, i do feel i push them to one side when things start to get busy.
i sadden myself when i do that, at the end of the day...
i might say "i wish i spent more time with them"
but i don't want to say that next time....

i thank God for my sis, its nice meeting her after so long.
its my dad's birthday celebrations today.
somehow, being in engineering is such a struggle.
but... God will help us soar... we will finish the race because of Him.
and we will run the race together.

i feel that i've grown up in such an unconventional manner, compared to everyone else.
i think that through it all, God has impressed upon me one thing.

That through everything, he has been with me.
He has been there every single second of my life, guiding my life as it has gone by.
and i know that as i stand on the mountain, looking at the source of my birth,
i can truly say... my river meanders, but it has never stopped.
it winds, but it still reaches the sea....
the floods and the sun comes, but everything is timed to perfection....
and i am protected from all the harsh realities i could have suffered from.
and i have come out unscathed.

I hope my JSS kids see the purpose of 6 years of JSS...
truly as they go on in their lives, one day they'll look back and realise how every single small thing has played a part in who they are.

they've learned the faith
they've been shown the values
as they graduate ...
i hope they walk with God.
k i'm rushing
time is short and things are hectic!
Love ya.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home