u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, November 19, 2006

don't stress everyone!
my sister really helps to destress me.
she hardly studied through her entire nus life, and she got 2nd class upper!
just missing first class honours by a little bit.
her lowest grade ever was a B+... now just look at me.
working so hard, trying to figure out all the many formulas and concepts
yet still... as hard as i work, so much worse!
haha... =)
so don't stress everyone...
grades aren't important.. just try your best...
i can truly say, i'd rather give all my money to you if you were my best friend,
yet achieved nothing....
simply, because you deserve it
because you've been there for me when i didn't care for you.
and u've brought me through to what i've achieved.
we owe everything to God, simply because of this.
i hardly studied today.....
=( but i still feel fulfilled.

"What does it take to be the best?"
"The best is yet to be, because the best is best at where he's at. "
A whole new meaning to the ACS slogan.
and thats respect, from a Rafflesian.

i think God slowed me down today,
because i've learnt so much more.
not a formula for surface integrals,
but a concept for life.

=) strive on people..
its 2 weeks more =)!
we'll have fun then
i miss a lot of you....
i really do... =(

"i think i owe everyone a huge sorry..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home