u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Saturday, November 25, 2006

EG exam just passed...
hmm thats 1 down, 5 to go.
got a pleasant reminder today....
i kinda feel unworthy, i feel kinda lousy that i just want to reach my own expectations
that i want to be good at being me cos i want to be good.. so wrong.
i guess, i really wish i had nothing at all, then i could tell myself, that everything i have, comes from God.
and everything does come from him, and i must continually remind myself that i have nothing at all.
i feel so human, so imperfect, aware of all my inadequacies, but its only by being aware of all that, that i can truly become a better child of God.

"God knows how thankful i am, for you.
i really would tell u, how i'm really nothing compared to u... or anyone.
and everything i have, i thank God, and give back to God.
deep down, i know i'm nothing......
i'm just happy that i have God's love"

i think i'm getting happier feeling lousy about myself, than i ever would feeling good about myself...Somewhere, God has a part to play in that.
i look at all my friends and family around me... and i can tell you... how wonderful you all are.
i need you more than u'd ever need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home