u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I waited for You, today
But u didn't show, no no, no...
I needed you, today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though i haven't seen you
Are you still here ?

I cry out with no reply
and i can't feel you by my side
So i'll hold tight to what i know
you're here and i'm never alone

And though i cannot see you
and i can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life
We cannot separate
Cause' you're part of me
and though you're invisible
i'll trust the unseen

i cry out with no reply
and i can't feel you by my side
so i'll hold tight to what i know
you're here and i'm never alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home