u plan-etary magic: VCF Camp

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, July 06, 2006

VCF Camp

VCF Camp...(Varsity Christian Fellowship) it started off terrible...
but it ended off with a bang =)
from Pinehas w/ manga eyes and claire john to Melchizedek with Superman and Lois Lame
i felt like a total jerk when i left my old group... but yet i don't know what convicted me to do it.... i guess i could keep telling myself how i left it when its down without even lifting a finger to try to change things...something i didn't share... cos it missed my turn but i'll share it here.
i see myself as someone that perhaps gives up too easily when i believe that people have made a choice... and in this incident, i gave up on my group, just thinking how i wouldn't enjoy myself there, thinking how people all amde the choice not to welcome me into the group... or into VCF for that matter.
but i joined Melchizedek.. and everything opened up from there. perhaps... God was letting me into a meaningful experience... he was showing me the potential of what it could be.. and am i glad. Kumuthan (the funny indian bean... the one that urmmm.. haha.. Chindians?), Yue-An (Superman! Chinaman! Chopsticksman! ), Gil , Ruth-Ann, JJ, Sarah, Jonathon, Fang Yu(i not sure if this is correct cos i have trouble remembering her name) and last but not least, Alicia and Priscilla (Zero Value and Kopitiam Standard). just kidding =) Each of them have made a huge impression on me.. each standing out in their own ways.
We had a fun time burying Paul in the sand.
We had a fun time acting out Superman!
We had a fun time just chatting at nights, chatting at mealtimes, chatting all the time.
we had a fun time sharing all our different experiences... our convictions, our spirituality.
i have to say i miss them already. i miss my CSC camp people so much too..
but what i really have to say is thank you Melchizedek. for the tonnes of fun. for the welcoming nature of all of u, for showing me joy, happiness, and company...
"in camps, its always about the company" its not about e games nor anything else...
this camp had God though, and that was a very special ingredient added into the mix. i saw JJ grow from day 1 to day 4... and it warmed my heart. God. thank you. Thank you for showing me the way today. Thank you for making a difference not only for me, but in people around me as well.. for that i once again owe u everything.

i have many thoughts, and many feelings to express... i could say, how i'm impressed with Kumu for his ability to bond people, to bring laughter and joy so readily, i could say i'm impressed at Yue-En's willingness to play his part, and to be so "hot" in everything he does, i could say i'm touched by the niceness of people, the friendliness, the readiness to share with others their own lives, or even their humility. but i shan't.. cos... really.. i won't be able to express all that i think and feel. all i can say is that thank you for letting me be a part of Melchizedek, u've made a differnece in my life, and i shall hold on to all the memories and all our bonds we've forged as strongly and tightly as i can; never forgetting all the sisters and brothers i have in Christ.

Faith, Hope and Love. But the Greatest of these is love.

Faith in God, that we know we can be sure of what we believe in
Hope in God, that we know our plan is made ready for us
Love in God, Perfect Love.. that is what keeps us from perfection. our inability to express that one... Agape Love wholeheartedly.

God brought u into my life for a reason, and i into urs for a reason... lets fulfill his plan for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home