u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Thursday, June 29, 2006

i think the hype is over for me.
time to get on with the rest of my life....
replanning, rescheduling, re-determining the places i want to go to, and how i'm gonna get there.
today i asked someone this qn : what do u look forward most to in ur life...?
ans: being happy, staying happy
makes a lot of sense to me.... good answer!
but it doesn't answer my own question.. what am i looking forward most to, in my own life?
being happy..?
then i ask myself, what does my happiness encompass?
and the list goes on..

perhaps, i haven't really sat down and thought about it carefully enough. what do i want, and how i'm going to get there. or perhaps i've been too caught up planning for that, i never stop to smell the roses, and just see where i'm at... that i miss the many sceneries and horizons that pass me by, miss the shooting star that streaks across the sky, and i miss the very many happy memories that i should have seen...

can i go back in time now? can i go back and find my happiness?
and right now.. i should just stop. smell the roses, look up at the sky, the stars.. and live my dream that is already right beneath my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home