u plan-etary magic

plan-etary magic

crumbs, pieces, loaves.... perhaps perhaps

Name:
Location: Singapore

6th December 2006

Sunday, July 02, 2006

i woke up today with a little sourish taste in my mouth..
immediately, i picked up an orange to savour the sweetness that flows through its fibres.
but yet.. i still question what do i really want..?
sour/sweet? or even salty....
i've become over-dependent on what comes by, rather than what i want.
for example. i wonder if i want italy to win, or portugal to win.

somehow as i look at everyone around me more closely... i see cracks in their masks,
i see whats beneath, i see the awkwardness in some, and i see the plain joy in others...
i really don't know what to do, how to help some of you, and wish that many of you had a bigger heart... i can't deny i'm not perfect either... but neither can i deny that u all are perfect. its nice to see chinks in that armour of yours. its nice to see that little hole in between where i can look inside you. can u see the little holes in my armour? just don't stab it, just don't let the blood clot it up. cos it hurts.... i'm perhaps one that believes in perfection in hearts of mankind, believing that everyone in the world is good.... that at least they would do good, that they would think of others, that they would be concerned.... but are they? are my dreams going to be shattered? are they going to crumble into many pieces and fall hopelessly to the ground. i don't want to be practical, i want to be an idealist... a dreamer... i want to believe i can live my dream.. will you live it with me now?
you, and you and you... people that all mean so much to me, people that i've met or people that i've known.... will you continue to give me hope, will you continue to be part of my dream, will you share my vision, share my life... will you be part of this team that pieces together the little bits of this broken dream..? we fell, we succumbed, but yet we are forgived. now we make up for it.
love. free love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home